Discover the background and experience of B & P Foundation Repair, Inc.'s two key figures. Your foundation repair service will go as smoothly as possible with Philip Miller and Breck Miller's help.
Philip W. Miller started working as a journeyman glazier. After 17 years, Miller started his own business in 1976. Two years later he became a real estate investor and began remodeling homes, which he continues to do. From 1980 to 1985 Miller built new single family and multi-family homes. He was also the previous owner of Perma-Pier.
Miller has been in construction since he was 20 years old, and has been repairing foundations from the early 1960s to the present day. He's always committed to honesty, loyalty, and integrity.
Breck Miller was born and raised in the Dallas-Fort Worth area and is the son of Philip. He has worked for, and alongside, his dad for over 8 years. Having started on a crew, Breck has literally worked his way from the bottom up and is very knowledgeable in all aspects of foundation repair.
- Present you with the foundation information you need
- Answer your questions
- Give you guidelines for when the time is right to act on a repair if your foundation does not currently need a repair
- Make every effort to complete your project on time and on budget
- Meet all registrations and permit requirements
- Observe environmental protection laws
- Complete work according to engineering specifications
- Over 60 years of combined experience
- Inspections and repair assessments are completed within 24 - 48 hours
- Repairs are performed on slab, pier and beam, and multi-unit foundations for residential and commercial properties
- Repair methods consist of concrete pressed piers and steel piers
- Site drainage and retaining wall systems are also available
- Third party engineering and plumbing reports are available
- Approved VA, FHA, and HUD methods used
- A lifetime transferrable warranty comes with all repair services
- All major credit cards are accepted
- Insured for your protection
- Financing is available with approved credit
- Funding at closing
- Arlington Board of Realtors (ARBOR)
- Greater Fort Worth Association of Realtors (GFWAR)
- MetroTex Association of Realtors (MetroTex)
- National Association of Certified Home Inspectors (NACHI)
- National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP)